Thursday, August 16, 2012

PACKAGE 17 - THE ROAD TO ENGLISH

Exercise your vocabulary, spelling and grammar skills by reading this “The Road to English”. This title also will guide you to proper language usage.

1) The Road to English (Volume 1)
~1 VCD + 1 BOOK = RM 10 only~

CONTENTS

100 Most Useful Words Include:
My Family
Song Time : Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
My Body
Song Time : Old Mcdonald Had a Farm
My Classroom
Song Time : Baa Baa Black Sheep
Animals
Song Time : Ding Dong Bell
Numbers
Song Time : Hickory Diskory Dock

2) The Road to English (Volume 2)
~1 VCD + 1 BOOK = RM 10 only~

CONTENTS

100 Most Useful Words Include:
Jobs
Song Time : Ring A Ring Of Roses
My Clothes
Song Time : Pussy Cat
Colours
Song Time : Three Blind Mice
My Town
Song Time : I’m A Little Teapot
Foods, Fruits and Vegetables
Song Time : Auld Lang Syne

No comments:

Post a Comment